Use: Improving governance and control over rural development policy; investment in the establishment of ecological and territorial balance, protection of climatic conditions and introduction of innovation in the agricultural sector.
Activities that can be financed are linked to:
- fostering transfer of knowledge and innovation in agriculture, forestry and rural areas;
- strengthening the competitiveness of all types of agriculture and increasing the sustainability of the economy;
- promoting the organization of the food chain and risk management in agriculture;
- restoration, preservation and promotion of ecological dependence on agriculture and forestry;
- promoting resource efficiency and shifting support to low levels of carbon dioxide and climate-adaptive agriculture, nutrition and forestry;
- promoting social inclusion, reducing poverty and economic development of rural areas.
Potential users – Agricultural organizations (OPG, PG, small and medium-sized entrepreneurs, trades), associations and trade unions, organizations providing services to the community culture, including media, women’s associations, farmers, forestry and youth, agricultural enterprises.