Use: Encouraging entrepreneurship and assisting potential employees in finding better jobs.
Activities that can be financed are linked to:
- investment in human resources (lifelong learning, innovation and entrepreneurship, management skills training, professional guidance, teacher training)
- support the return of unemployed people to active workforce (financing of seminars, trainings);
- adaptation to economic change (more productive labor organization, targeting knowledge and skills, employment and training);
- access to labor market (modernization and strengthening of institutions, active employment measures);
- social inclusion (combating discrimination, employment, assistance and services);
- employment support services (networking with research centers, development and implementation of studies on the needs for a particular workforce profile).
Potential users – Public administration, workers ‘and employers’ associations, non-governmental organizations, charities and companies.